Na ‘Aina Kai is open and offering tours, however, we will be closed November 26-27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
We have a self-guided, walking tour of the Formal Gardens every Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Call 808-828-0525 to make your reservation.
Cart tours are not available at this time. As restrictions are lifted we will resume our customary guided tours.
The Formal Gardens are graced by Shower Tree Park, Ka’ula Lagoon with its plunging waterfall and tropical island, a Japanese teahouse, a Desert Garden, a Palm Garden, and more than 30 bronze sculptures. We will have volunteers at various locations in the Formal Gardens to answer questions. The cost is $20 per person and children four (4) and under are free.
- Space is limited and tours must be booked in advance by calling the Visitor Center at (808) 828-0525. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- All persons five (5) years of age or older are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while indoors. While outside all persons five (5) years of age or older are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth in any setting in which they are in close contact (within 6 feet) of people who do not live in their immediate household.
- Guests must practice social distancing, leaving at least six feet between visitors in the Gardens.
- Staff will be cleaning high-touch and high-traffic areas including door handles, hand railings, and restrooms with increased frequency.
- Guests should wash their hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if handwashing is not possible.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or think you may have been in contact with someone who was ill.